Halo Practice Management has been supporting psychology practices across Australia since 2018, working closely with each practice owner while supporting current and new clients with the transition to psychology. It is important that we build a rapport with our customers (the Practices) and their clients (people attending therapy).
The role requires individuals with a positive attitude, a sense of determination and lots of compassion. It is most suitable to someone who thrives within a fast-paced environment, and enjoys providing efficient customer service and working with a group of like-minded colleagues.
- Answering phones, taking bookings
- General administration
- Answering all client enquiries
- Supporting clients through their psychological journey
- Diary management
- Completing all daily tasks
- Processing payments & third party invoices
Skills and Experience
- Excellent customer services skills with a warm and friendly phone manner
- Attention to detail with a focus on accuracy
- Accurate time management skills
- Strong literacy skills
- Experience with Microsoft programs, printing, faxing and emailing
- The ability to work under pressure/in urgent situations while maintaining professionalism
- Effective multitasking skills
Halo Practice Management is a virtual admin company consisting of a team of compassionate and friendly individuals, exceeding the expectations of all our customers. Using effective communication and putting honesty above all we have created a company that not only works great together but provides every client with the best service.
Does this sound like you? Contact us below or upload you resume, cover and a short video about how you can improve our team to email@example.com.